We offer investigative services in the whole country, with particular focus on the following provinces: Lesser Poland, Silesia and Mazovia and cities like Cracow, Tarnów, Rzeszów, Katowice, Bielsko-Biała.
Divorce. At-fault divorce
- Uncovering adultery and unfaithfulness towards a spouse or a partner
- Gathering evidence for a court trial
Partition of joint property
- Determining particular constituents of property
- Searching for hidden assets.
- Searching for witnesses.
- Gathering statements of persons who might help determine rights to estate
- Surveillance of a spouse with focus on custody rights given to them by a court
- Surveillance of a spouse as far as the way they take care of children is concerned
- Surveillance of third parties taking care of children; for example, a babysitter.
- Determining a place of residence.
- Determining a place of work.
- Determining real income of a person who is obliged to pay alimony.
- Services for entrepreneurs
Verifying credibility of business partners
Verifying financial credibility
- Gathering information on the past performance of companies.
- Gathering information on companies’ owners or shareholders and their business activity in the past.
- Recovery of receivables. Uncovering hidden income. Searching for hidden and valuable movables such as specialist machines. Search for debtors of the attached claim.
- Verifying the way employees use their medical sick leaves.
- Controlling whether employees meet the terms of non-competition contracts.
- Detection and gathering evidence concerning unauthorized use of registered trademarks.
- Industrial intelligence.
- Missing persons inquiry
- Hiding persons search
- Establishing witnesses
- Computer forensics. Cracking passwords. Recovering lost passwords. Recovering electronic evidence and data deleted from storage mediums.